Transport in Andorra
From Pas de la Casa to Arcalís · Freebus
|Pas de la Casa - Arcalís
|Arcalís - Pas de la Casa
|Serrat - Pas de la Casa
|Pas de la Casa - Serrat
How to get there by car
From Spain, take the C-145 road from Lleida and the C-16 road from the Cadí tunnel or Puigcerdà. La Seu d'Urgell is 30 km from Encamp the first access to Grandvalira.
From France, take the N-22 road, crossing the border at Pas de la Casa, first access to Grandvalira from France.
Another option is to take the Envalira tunnel, which will leave you close to the Grau Roig access. You will find the accesses to the domain along the CG2 road.
Information about road conditions:
- Andorra Traffic Agency : (+376) 1802 1802
How to get there by plain
The nearest international airports are:
- La Seu d'Urgell International Airport (27 km) – Andorra
- Toulouse Blagnac International Airport (195 km) – France
- Carcassonne International Airport (176 km) – France
- Barcelona – El Prat International Airport (200 km) – Spain
- Girona—Costa Brava International Airport (260 km) – Spain
- Reus International Airport (240 km) – Spain
- Lleida-Alguaire International Airport (150 km) – Spain
How to get there by bus
- ANDORRA – TOULOUSE: This bus route is controlled by Andbybus and has two stops in Toulouse; Matabiau train station and Toulouse Airport.
- ANDORRA – BARCELONA: There are three bus companies that offer this route; Directbus that stops in both Sants Train station and the El Prat Airport, AndBus that stops solely in the airport and ALSA that will take you to the Estació del Nord train station.
- ANDORRA – LLEIDA: The Hife bus company also connects with Lerida. You can be dropped off at the AVE train station or the Lerida bus station.
- ANDORRA – COSTA DAURADA: Hife also connects the Pyrenees to the Catalan Costa Dorada with regular routes and stops in Reus (Barcelona) Airport, Tarragona, Salou, Cambrils, Miami Platja, etc.
- ANDORRA – LA SEU D'URGELL – PUIGCERDÀ: To arrive at the Spanish RENFE train station in Puigcerdà, you must take a bus to La Seu d´Urgell, and from La Seu d´Urgell take a different bus to Puigcerdà.
- On the Cooperativa Interurbana Andorrana´s, you will find all the bus lines that connect Andorra as a country together, along with timetables and ticket prices.
- If you are staying in the Encamp parish, we can inform you that the Encamp town council offers a free bus service that connects the entire parish with the Funicamp ski lift.
How to get there by train
- The Madrid-Lleida AVE high speed train brings you to the nearest railway station in Spain. From Lleida, Hife and ALSA provides daily coach services to Andorra.
- From France, the nearest railway stations are those in L'Hospitalet-près-l'Andorre (acces by Skirail) and La Tour de Carol. From both, Hispano Andorrana provides daily coach services to Andorra.
How to get to Grandvalira from Andorra la Vella?
The first sector you will find from Andorra la Vella is the Encamp sector, following the CG-2 road. You can also reach it by public transport, taking the L2 Andorra la Vella - Encamp line. In addition, Grandvalira provides skiers with a free bus that connects the sectors.
How to get to Andorra?
The most direct option is by road. If you are coming from Spain, you should follow the N-125, and if you are entering from France, you should use the RN22 road, via Pas de la Casa.
How to get around in Andorra?
Many people choose to get around by car. It is also possible to use public transport by getting on the bus lines that connect the various parishes.