Pas de la Casa
Park and Ride - Encamp sector
Park for free and take the Funibus
If you come by car, and you are going to ski in the Encamp sector, you can park for free in the centre of the village in one of the 4 communal car parks available and access the Funicamp with the Funibus.
The car parks available are:
- Terres Primeres parking
- Prat de Baró parking
- Els Arinsols parking
Prat de l'Areny parking
Funibus to the Funicamp
The Funibus will operate from 8.30 am to 6.00 pm, with a frequency of 20 minutes. The Funibus stops are very close to the car parks, both up and down. To validate the free parking tickets, a Grandvalira ski pass valid for the day and the parking ticket must be presented to the Funibus driver or at the Comú d' Encamp Tourist Office, opposite the Funicamp.
Park for free with your ski pass
Canillo, El Tarter and Soldeu sectors
Benefit from the free parking with your Andorra Pass (one-time use per day).
*To get the discount in the parking areas of the Canillo, El Tarter and Soldeu sectors you must:
- Have a Senior or an adult Andorra Pass ski pass (of payment). If the ski pass has not been used on the same day, the discount will not be effective.
- Andorra Pass season ski passes and Ski Pass Plus+ are also valid to get the discount.
- This benefit applies for the duration of the current ski season.
- Collect the car park ticket at the entrance.
- When you leave, go to one of the ticket machines and insert the car park entrance ticket.
- When the machine tells you the price to be paid, insert your ski pass into the machine’s QR reader.
- The machine will apply the discount and will validate the ticket.
- In the event of any incidents, go to the car park booth.
Charging points for electric cars at Grandvalira
At Grandvalira there are several charging points for electric cars in some of the resort sectors:
El Tarter - Grandvalira
4 charging points (FEDA)
Soldeu - Grandvalira
Basers parking: 2 charging points (FEDA)
Avet parking: 4 charging points (FEDA)
Grau Roig - Grandvalira
Cubil Parking: 8 Wallbox charging points.
VIP Parking: 12 Wallbox charging points available in the VIP car park in Grau Roig area. Free of charge for costumers with an electric car who wish to use it during their skiing day. The vehicle keys must be left with the person in charge of the VIP car park.