How to get there
Grandvalira is located in the Principality of Andorra in the districts of Encamp and Canillo.
Transport to the ski resort
From Pas de la Casa · Free Bus
Pas de la Casa - Encamp (Funicamp) - La Massana (télécabine La Massana)* - Arcalís
|Pas de la casa - Arcalís||Arcalís - Pas de la Casa|
|08.30 h||16.30 h|
- Friday and Saturday except for special dates with departures every day.
- Special dates: from 3 to10/12, from 22/12 to 08/01, from 2 to 26/02 and from 6 to 10/04, except on Thursdays.
- * Access to Pal
Circular Bordes d'Envalira - Peretol
|Bordes d'Envalira - Peretol||Peretol - Bordes d'Envalira|
|8.45 h||16.45 h|
- Circular van service for skiers between the areas of Grau Roig and Peretol.
Ski Bus Pas de la Casa · Free Bus
|Parking Bullidor - Ticket office Costa Rodona||Ticket office Costa Rodona - Parking Bullidor|
|08.15 am||5.30 pm|
|Parking Bullidor - Ticket office / ski school||Ticket office / ski school – Parking Bullidor|
|09.35 am – 12.00 pm *||3.00 pm – 4.30 pm *|
- Frequency every 15 minutes, except from 12 pm to 3 pm.
- Saturday, Sunday and special dates.
- Special dates: from 26/12 to 08/01, from 04 to 26/02 and from 6 to10/04
- * Uninterruptedly
Park and Ride - Encamp sector
Park for free and take the Funibus
If you come by car, and you are going to ski in the Encamp sector, you can park for free in the centre of the village in one of the 4 communal car parks available and access the Funicamp with the Funibus.
The car parks available are:
- Terres Primeres parking
- Prat de Baró parking
- Els Arinsols parking
Prat de l'Areny parking
Funibus to the Funicamp
The Funibus will operate from 8.30 am to 6.00 pm, with a frequency of 20 minutes. The Funibus stops are very close to the car parks, both up and down. To validate the free parking tickets, a Grandvalira ski pass valid for the day and the parking ticket must be presented to the Funibus driver or at the Comú d' Encamp Tourist Office, opposite the Funicamp.
From Spain, take the C-145 road from Lleida and the C-16 road from the Cadí tunnel or Puigcerdà. La Seu d'Urgell is 30 km from Encamp the first access to Grandvalira.
From France, take the N-22 road, crossing the border at Pas de la Casa, first access to Grandvalira from France.
Another option is to take the Envalira tunnel, which will leave you close to the Grau Roig access. You will find the accesses to the domain along the CG2 road.
Information about road conditions:
- Andorra Traffic Agency : (+376) 1802 1802
The nearest international airports are:
- La Seu d'Urgell International Airport (27 km) – Andorra
- Toulouse Blagnac International Airport (195 km) – France
- Carcassonne International Airport (176 km) – France
- Barcelona – El Prat International Airport (200 km) – Spain
- Girona—Costa Brava International Airport (260 km) – Spain
- Reus International Airport (240 km) – Spain
- Lleida-Alguaire International Airport (150 km) – Spain
- ANDORRA – TOULOUSE: This bus route is controlled by Andbybus and has two stops in Toulouse; Matabiau train station and Toulouse Airport.
- ANDORRA – BARCELONA: There are three bus companies that offer this route; Directbus that stops in both Sants Train station and the El Prat Airport, AndBus that stops solely in the airport and ALSA that will take you to the Estació del Nord train station.
- ANDORRA – LLEIDA: The Hife bus company also connects with Lerida. You can be dropped off at the AVE train station or the Lerida bus station.
- ANDORRA – COSTA DAURADA: Hife also connects the Pyrenees to the Catalan Costa Dorada with regular routes and stops in Reus (Barcelona) Airport, Tarragona, Salou, Cambrils, Miami Platja, etc.
- ANDORRA – LA SEU D'URGELL – PUIGCERDÀ: To arrive at the Spanish RENFE train station in Puigcerdà, you must take a bus to La Seu d´Urgell, and from La Seu d´Urgell take a different bus to Puigcerdà.
- On the Cooperativa Interurbana Andorrana´s, you will find all the bus lines that connect Andorra as a country together, along with timetables and ticket prices.
- If you are staying in the Encamp parish, we can inform you that the Encamp town council offers a free bus service that connects the entire parish with the Funicamp ski lift.
- The Madrid-Lleida AVE high speed train brings you to the nearest railway station in Spain. From Lleida, Hife and ALSA provides daily coach services to Andorra.
- From France, the nearest railway stations are those in L'Hospitalet-près-l'Andorre (acces by Skirail) and La Tour de Carol. From both, Hispano Andorrana provides daily coach services to Andorra.