Mountain skiing in Andorra
Natura Ski Pass
Ski mountaineering is another discipline on offer at Grandvalira and thanks to Ski Andorra, there’s the option of the Natura Pass. This is a comprehensive pass that will allow you to do ski mountaineering and snowshoeing at the Grandvalira, Ordino Arcalís, Vallnord-Pal Arinsal and Naturland resorts.
- The pass makes it possible to access the trails set up for these sports and to use certain lifts, with one ascent and one descent per day and lift. At Grandvalira, these lifts are the Canillo gondola, the El Tarter gondola, the Soldeu gondola, the Els Pioners gondola (Pas de la Casa), the Funicamp, the Montmalús surface lift and the Xavi chairlift. At Ordino Arcalís, the Tristaina gondola.
- The Natura Pass also includes first-aid service and transfer to the resort’s medical centre in case of accidents on the trails and slopes set up for these sports.
- The pass also provides access to resort lifts operating during the summer months, and can be purchased online via the Ski Andorra site. Customers who prefer to benefit from a day pass can purchase one directly from the resort ticket offices or in our website.
- NEW: If you have a season ski pass from any of the alpine ski resorts in Andorra, you can go ski mountaineering on all the country's slopes! Please note that you will be able to access the mountain circuits but not the use of the ski lifts.
Ski mountaineering itineraries during opening hours
Itineraries outside opening hours (From 5.30 pm to 10 pm)
- El Tarter --> Gall de Bosc --> Soldeu --> Bosc Fosc --> Os --> Duc --> Cap de Llosada. Slope.
- Soldeu --> Bosc Fosc --> Os --> Duc --> Cap de Llosada. Slope.
- Pas de la Casa --> Directa --> Pista Llarga / Pic Blanc. Slope.
- Grau Roig --> Circuit Montmalus --> Pista Montmalus. Slope.
Grandvalira Mountain Guides
Sectors Pas de la Casa, Grau Roig, Encamp
Grandvalira continues to support the only qualified mountain guide centre in Andorra that lies within the skiable area.
Visitors wishing to take a different approach to discovering the landscapes of the Grandvalira region and Andorra in general can undergo an introduction within the skiable area or go on more daring excursions aimed at scaling several iconic mountain peaks on skis.
|GMG||DESCRIPTION||LEVEL||No OF PEOPLE||DURATION||RATE||Suppl. PER PERSON|
|HALF-DAY EXCURSION||Cross-country ski excursion in the Grandvalira resort (Montmalús, Pessons, Pas de la Casa area...)||Medium||1-6||4 hours||€150||€50|
|“The 2900 m” EXCURSION||Cross-country ski excursion with the aim of reaching 2900 m-high summits (Serrera, Estanyó, various crossings...)||Medium-advanced||1-6||6 hours||€210||€50|
|DAY EXCURSION||Do you see yourself reaching the highest summit in Andorra by cross-country skiing? Includes an optional transfer or meeting at the base of the route.||Advanced||1-6||8 hours||€260||€50|
|SAFETY BLOCK||Perfect your abilities by applying rope techniques for channels, ice picks, crampons etc., always accompanied by qualified mountain guides. Cross-country skiing equipment and crampons NOT INCLUDED||Advanced||1-6||4 hours||€250||€50|
* Direct sale at the school.