The Grandvalira application, a benchmark in the world of snow with 90,000 active users, new functionalities are being launched such as online reservations at the resort's restaurants. The most valued feature of the app is that it has an audioguide and the option of looking at a map of the resort without needing an internet connection. The Grandvalira app also includes:
- Indication of the GPS location of the School’s lesson meeting points: the application's interactive map indicates the starting points of the School's different lessons. Therefore, the user can see where the ski lessons start and is shown the route to get there.
- Improvements to sharing 3D videos of the tracks on social media: the time to download 3D videos of the tracks the user is carrying out has been reduced and the option to share them directly on Instagram has been added.
- Incorporation of the profile of each slope on the map to find out where it is steepest: when accessing the 2D map and clicking on a slope, a graph shows the profile of the slope.
- Real-time positioning of the skier on the slope: using the device’s GPS, the user can see exactly where they are on the slope.
And in addition:
- Stay up to date in real time about the state of the slopes and check the weather report.
- Access the resort’s webcams.
- Book your stay and enjoy exclusive promotions and special offers.
- Discover the GPS navigator and locate all the services you need.
- Track your performance, and analyse and share it. You could win one of the great prizes!
- Create your My Grandvalira account, with your unique ID, to access the resort’s different platforms.
Enjoy an experience connected to the Grandvalira App!