TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE OF THE WEBSITE
- General contact information
- Definitions and purpose
- Product and service
- User access
- Rules of use of the Website
- Intellectual and industrial property
- Notification of breach
- Formalization of the contract and reservations
- Cancellation and modification policy
- Modification or cancellation of the service by GRANDVALIRA RESORTS or the SERVICE PROVIDER
- Modification or cancellation of the service in the case of restrictions or exceptional measures due to the evolution of the health emergency situation caused by COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2
- Complaints and claims
- Travel insurance
- Skiing insurance
- Accommodation services: Plans and classification
- Liability and security of transactions
- Customer Services / Mediation Services
- Liability and limitation for links from other web pages
- Liability and limitation for links to other web pages
- Protection of personal data
1. General contact information
2. Definitions and purpose
3. Product and service
4. User access
5. Rules of use of the Website
- Use the name GRANDVALIRA RESORTS for professional or lucrative purposes directly or indirectly.
- Use the GRANDVALIRA RESORTS website for purposes other than the acquisition of products and/or services.
- Make false or fraudulent purchases. If it can reasonably be considered that a purchase of this nature has been made, it may be cancelled and the competent authorities informed.
- Publish offensive content of any kind, whether sexist, racist, defamatory and/or contrary to current legislation in Andorra.
- Defame, abuse, harass, annoy, threaten, or infringe other's legal rights, such as the rights of privacy or publicity.
- Use the Website for promotional purposes not expressly authorized by the GRANDVALIRA RESORTS team or disseminate unauthorized advertising content.
- Impersonate another person, with the relevant legal consequences that derive from it.
- Disseminate, publish, or request information that promotes the performance of any illegal act in its jurisdiction, including, but not limited to: electronic fraud, sending spam, phishing, spoofing, forgery and any other type of conduct that is considered an illegal act.
- Undertake any fraudulent use of the Website.
6. Intellectual and industrial property
7. Notification of breach
- identification of the rights protected by current legislation in this regard that are considered to have been violated,
- identification of the contents that allegedly violate the rights in question with reasonably sufficient information to allow GRANDVALIRA RESORTS to locate said material on the Website,
- information concerning contact details (physical or electronic address and telephone number) so that GRANDVALIRA RESORTS can communicate with said person or entity,
- a statement in which said person or entity affirms that the information included in the notification is true and accurate, and that they are the owner of the rights allegedly violated or that they are authorized or authorized to act on the behalf of said person or entity and, copy of the DNI, passport, or other document that proves their identity.
8. Formalization of the contract and reservations
8.2 Reservation procedure
8.4 Reservation confirmation
8.6 Free documentation delivery service
9.1 Payment methods
9.2 Security in payment operations
10. Cancellation and modification policy
- Through your private space “My reservations”
- By contacting the GRANDVALIRA RESORTS Reservation Centre on https://www.grandvalira.com/en/contact-grandvalira
10.1 Expenses applicable to the cancellation of reservations
10.2 Refund of the payment
10.3 Early departure from tourist accommodation
11. Modification or cancellation of the service by GRANDVALIRA RESORTS or the SERVICE PROVIDER
12. Modification or cancellation of the service in the case of restrictions or exceptional measures due to the evolution of the health emergency situation caused by COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2
- Restrictions/Travel ban imposed on leaving the territory of origin, imposed by the country of origin by means of a communiqué issued by a public institution or a duly accredited government source.
- Entry to Andorra prohibited, officially decreed by the Government of Andorra or other local authorities.
- Flight restrictions or complete closure of airports in Spain or France which prevent access to Andorra
- Obligation or National policy officially decreed by the Government of Andorra, on the application of temporary measures to minimize the health emergency situation caused by COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2
- Vaccination certificate showing 2 doses received at least 14 days previously
- Certificate of Recovery from Covid 19 during the previous 6 months
- Negative diagnostic test certificate, which must be a PCR or TMA done in the last 72 hours or a negative rapid antigen test done in the previous 12 hours.
13. Complaints and claims
14. Travel insurance
15. Skiing insurance
16. Accommodation services: Plans and classification
16.1 Quality of the accommodation
16.2 Accommodation plans
17. Liability and Security of transactions
18. Customer Services / Mediation Services
19.1 Legal capacity to contract
19.2 Limitation of liability
- any losses that were not attributable to their breach of contract;
- business losses (including lost profits, income, contracts, anticipated savings, data, loss of goodwill, or unnecessary expenses incurred); or from
- any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable by both parties at the time the service contract between both parties was formalized.
- GRANDVALIRA RESORTS takes all measures to provide a faithful view of the information of the Services offered through the Website, but is not liable for inaccuracies in the information offered by the SERVICE PROVIDERs.
- Technical errors that, due to chance or other causes, prevent the normal operation of the service through the Internet. Lack of availability of the Website for maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the availability of the service. GRANDVALIRA RESORTS uses every means at its disposal in order to carry out the process of buying, paying and shipping/delivery of the products. However, it is not responsible for causes that are not attributable to it, chance events, or anything larger.
- GRANDVALIRA RESORTS will not be liable for damages derived from misuse of the Website, nor for any fraudulent action carried out using the information provided therein.
- GRANDVALIRA RESORTS is not liable for possible security errors or disconnections that may occur or for possible damages that may be caused to the User's computer system (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses on the User's computer, used to connect to the Website, or of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the browser.
- GRANDVALIRA RESORTS is not responsible for any liability that may arise due to the Customer not communicating any allergy or intolerance that they may suffer from. The responsibility will be uniquely and exclusively attributable to the Customer, or where appropriate, to the catering establishment.
- Strikes, lockouts, or other protest measures.
- Civil commotion, revolt, invasion, terrorist threat or attack, state of emergency, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparations for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or any other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of using trains, boats, airplanes, motor transport, or other means of transport, public or private.
- Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions imposed by any government or public authority.
20. Liability and limitation of liability for links from other web pages
21. Liability and limitation of liability for links to other web pages
23. Protection of personal data
24.1 Partial invalidity
- Waiver exclusion
The fact that either of the parties chooses to not exercise their rights in the event of non-compliance by the other party of any of the obligations imposed by these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE, shall not be interpreted as a waiver of rights with regards to future breaches of the obligation in question.
- Applicable law and competent jurisdiction