Ski pass prices in Andorra
A day designed for you
Your day at Grandvalira will be what you want it to be. We offer you all the different possibilities. They form the experience, your experience takes… well, you choose that!
Make your shopping in Grandvalira and benefit from many other advantages. Know more.
PRICES FOR 2016-2017 SEASON
Opening date: 26/11/2016 - Closing date: 17/04/2017 (if weather conditions permitting).
DAY PASS (**)
|Morning pass (9 a.m. to 12 p.m.)||24,50 €||Online|
|Half day pass (from 1 p.m.)||36 €||31 €||26 €|
|Full day pass ⑧||47 €||43 €||33 €||Online|
|Beginner pass ③||31 €||Online|
|65-69 yrs pass ④||29 €|
|Over 70s and under 6s pass ⑤||Free|
|Pedestrian pass (non-skier) ⑥||11,50 €||Online|
|Insurance (1 day) ⑦||4,40€|
MULTI-DAY PASSES (*) ⑧
|2 days ⓒ||87 €||79 €||59 €||Online|
|3 days ⓒ||130,50 €||118,50 €||88,50 €||Online|
|4 days ⓒ||174 €||158 €||118 €||Online|
|5 days ⓒ||207,50 €||185 €||140 €||Online|
|6 days ⓒ||249 €||222 €||168 €||Online|
|7 days or more (per day) ⓒ||41,50 €||37 €||28 €||Online|
|3 days' skiing over 5 days||136,50 €||126 €||96 €||Online|
|5 days' skiing over 7 days||216,25 €||197,50 €||147,50 €||Online|
|7 days' skiing over 10 days||302,75 €||276,50 €||206,50 €||Online|
ⓒ Ski pass for consecutive days.
1) Junior (12-17 years): Born between 1999 and 2004. Official proof of age required.
2) Children (6-11 years): Born between 2005 and 2010. Official proof of age required.
3) Beginner Pass (1 day): Available for the following sectors: Encamp, Canillo, El Tarter, Grau Roig and Pas de la Casa.
4) 65-69 years: Born between 1947 and 1951. Official proof of age required. Price per day.
5) 70 years old and over, less than 6 years old: Grandvalira understands more than 70 years old the adults born in 1946 or before and children 6 years old born in 2011 and after, at the moment to purchase the service.
For example if the purchase is on 10/2/2017 and the child birth was the 8/2/17, the benefit will apply . Official proof of age required.
6) The Pedestrian pass cannot be used for skiing. It includes two ascent and two descent trips in the same day.
7) Insurance: Has to be purchased through the online sales platform or upon arrival at the ski resort, before the first skiing day. It can not be purchased if you have already used the ski pass.
8) Discounts: 4% discount for groups of more than 25 paying visitors (included). For the discount the ski passes must be the same type, 25 ski passes Adult or Junior or Child, the discount would not be valid if they were, for example: 20 Adults and 5 Children. Except: From 24th desember 2016 to 8th january 2017.
SKI ANDORRA PASS
Ski Andorra offers you the SKI ANDORRA SKI LIFT PASS for 5 non-consecutive days of skiing. This ski pass is personal and nontransferable, it is valid for the whole 2016/2017 season and grants access to all the ski resorts in Andorra. You may obtain it at any resort ticket window in the whole country.
|SKI ANDORRA SKI LIFT PASS||Adults||Junior (12-17 yrs)||Child (6-11 yrs)||Buy|
|5 days||215 €||Online|
Please note that prices are considered as final prices, meaning all taxes included (2,5% IGI included for ski pass ). Should taxes be modified during the season, prices will be modified accordingly (please take this information into account).