PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (Additional information)
|3.0 Additional information (general)|
|PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA GDPR (UE) 2016/679 – LQPD 15/2003 (Additional information)|
|Responsible||Identification of the Person in charge of Treatment.||
NEUS DEL VALIRA, S.A. -NEVASA-
Av. Carlemnay, 68 Despatx 401 Edifici Illa Carlemany
AD700 ESCALDES-ENGORDANY (Principat d’Andorra)
+376 891 818
|UE Representative||Identification and contact of the UE Representative||
Mallafrè Consultors, SL.U.
|Purposes||Description of the treatment||
In accordance with the “principle of limitation of purpose”, the data collected will be processed exclusively for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
|Conservation time||The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial / commercial relationship is maintained as long as you do not request its deletion. We inform you that in accordance with the legal provision, we are obliged to keep them for tax and accounting reasons, and to make them available to a competent public entity that so requests.|
|Automated decisions||We inform you of the existence of automated decisions, including the creation of profiles in order to improve your user experience and provide you with information, services or products appropriate to your preferences.|
|Legitimation||Legal basis of treatment||The legal bases for the treatment of your data are legitimized in the collection of the same, stating if it is a legal, contractual, public interest, legitimate interest or your explicit consent requirement.|
|Recipients||Recipient of the assignment||
The data collected will be communicated to the companies listed below, for specific purposes, in compliance with strict compliance with internal data protection regulations:
C/ Prat de la Creu 59, 5 Pis Esc. B
AD500 ANDORRA LA VELLA (Principat d’Andorra)
Pàrquing del Tarter s/n, Edifici Obac
AD100 EL TARTER-CANILLO (Principat d’Andorra)
SOCIETAT EXPLOTADORA DEL CAMP DE NEU ORDINO ARCALÍS, SOCIETAT ANÒNIMA (SECNOA, SA)
Edf. d’Hortell - Arcalís
AD300 ORDINO (Principat d’Andorra)
+376 739 600
|International data transfers||Yes, they occur, and they provide all the appropriate guarantees assumed by the data controller or processor established in one of more third countries as provided by the art. 46 of the GDPR (UE) 2016/679.|
|Treatment processors||The data may be transferred to Data Processors with access to data, with whom the obligations and responsibilities required by the GDPR (UE) 2016/679 are formalized and who offer sufficient guarantees.|
|Rights||Exercise of rights||
The interested party may exercise the rights that assist him, in accordance with the RGPDUE 2016/679 and which are:
· Right to request access to personal data regarding the interested party.
· Right to request its rectification or deletion.
· Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
· Right to object to the treatment.
· Right to the portability of your data.The interested party may exercise these rights by submitting a letter to the address of the data controller or by sending a statement to the email firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by an identification document. In the event that the interested party acts through a legal representative, he must provide the identification document and the proof of his legal representation. In the case of considering your right to the protection of violated personal data and want to know more information about this right and how to exercise it, you can contact the APDA: http://www.apda.ad/ Tel. (+376) 808 115 Edifici del Consell General C/ Doctor Vilanova, 15-17 (planta 5) AD500 Andorra la Vella (Principat d’Andorra).