Do I need a pass for the adventure activities?

In the El Tarter, Soldeu and Canillo sectors you must have a valid ski or pedestrian pass for the day on which you access the activities area. If you buy one of our offers packages, the ski pass is included. The Grau Roig activities center is located in the Cubil car park, which can be accessed by car and there is no need for a pass.
Did you find it useful? 
Grandvalira 2019-2020
Proudly developed with by Bitanube