How to get there
Grandvalira is located in the Principality of Andorra in the districts of Encamp and Canillo.
From Spain, take the C-145 road from Lleida and the C-16 road from the Cadí tunnel or Puigcerdà. La Seu d'Urgell is 30 km from Encamp the first access to Grandvalira.
From France, take the N-22 road, crossing the border at Pas de la Casa, first access to Grandvalira from France.
Another option is to take the Envalira tunnel, which will leave you close to the Grau Roig access. You will find the accesses to the domain along the CG2 road.
Information about road conditions:
- Andorra Traffic Agency (24-hour tel).: (+376) 1802 1802
- Internet: www.mobilitat.ad
- The nearest international airports are:
- Toulouse Blagnac International Airport (195 H km) - France
- Carcassonne International Airport (176 km) - France
- Barcelona - El Prat International Airport (200 km) - Spain
- Girona - Costa Brava International Airport (260 km) - Spain
- Reus International Airport (240 km) - Spain
Lleida-Alguaire International Airport (150 km) - Spain
- Andorra – L´Hospitalet près de l´Andorre: Montmantell bus company has a bus route that takes you every day from Andorra to the French SNCF train station in L´hospitalet-près-d´Andorre. You will find more information and timetables by following this link.
- Andorra – Toulouse: This bus route is controlled by Andbybus and has two stops in Toulouse; Matabiau train station and Toulouse Airport. More information can be found here.
- Andorra – Barcelona: There are three bus companies that offer this route; Directbus that stops in both Sants Train station and the El Prat Airport, Andbybus that stops solely in the airport and ALSA that will take you to the Estació del Nord train station.
- Andorra – Lleida: The Montmantell bus company also connects with Lerida. You can be dropped off at the AVE train station or the Lerida bus station. Here you will find bus timetables.
- Andorra – Costa Dorada: Montmantell also connects the Pyrenees to the Catalan Costa Dorada with regular routes and stops in Reus (Barcelona) Airport, Tarragona, Salou, Cambrils, Miami Platja, etc.
- Andorra – La Seu d'Urgell – Puigcerdà: to arrive at the Spanish RENFE train station in Puigcerdà, you must take a bus to La Seu d´Urgell (route information here), and from La Seu d´Urgell take a different bus to Puigcerdà.
- On the Cooperativa Interurbana Andorrana´s website, you will find all the bus lines that connect Andorra as a country together, along with timetables and ticket prices.
- If you are staying in the Encamp parish, we can inform you that the Encamp town council offers a free bus service that connects the entire parish with the Funicamp ski lift.
To have a look at up-to-date traffic information, click on this link.
The Madrid-Lleida AVE high speed train brings you to the nearest railway station in Spain. From Lleida, Viatges Montmantell and Alsina-Graells provides daily coach services to Andorra.
From France, the nearest railway stations are those in L'Hospitalet-près-l'Andorre (acces by Skirail) and La Tour de Carol. From both, Hispano Andorrana provides daily coach services to Andorra.