Natura Ski Pass
The Natura Pass and the pedestrian season pass is now the Mountain Pass.
This is a comprehensive pass that allows you to do ski mountaineering and snowshoeing at the Ordino Arcalís, Pal Arinsal, Grandvalira and Naturland resorts.
The pass makes it possible to access the trails set up for these sports and to use certain lifts, with one ascent and one descent per day and lift.
- At Ordino Arcalís, the Tristaina gondola.
- At Pal Arinsal, the La Massana gondola, Els Orriols gondola in Arinsal, Arinsal-Pal cable car, La Tossa ski lift and the Pla de la Cot conveyor belt.
- At Grandvalira, these lifts are the Canillo gondola, the El Tarter gondola, the Soldeu gondola, the Els Pioners gondola (Pas de la Casa), the Funicamp, the Montmalús surface lift and the Xavi chairlift.
The Mountain Pass also includes first-aid service and transfer to the resort’s medical centre in case of accidents on the trails and slopes set up for these sports.
The pass also provides access to resort lifts operating during the 2023 summer months.
Do you have questions?
Ski mountaineering itineraries during opening hours
Itineraries outside opening hours (From 5.30 pm to 10 pm)
- El Tarter --> Gall de Bosc --> Soldeu --> Bosc Fosc --> Os --> Duc --> Cap de Llosada. Slope.
- Soldeu --> Bosc Fosc --> Os --> Duc --> Cap de Llosada. Slope.
- Pas de la Casa --> Directa --> Pista Llarga / Pic Blanc. Slope.
- Grau Roig --> Circuit Montmalus --> Pista Montmalus. Slope.