Natura Ski Pass
The Mountain Pass season pass makes it possible to access the trails set up for these sports and to use certain lifts, with one ascent and one descent per day and lift.
- At Ordino Arcalís, the Tristaina gondola.
- At Pal Arinsal, the La Massana gondola, Els Orriols gondola in Arinsal, Arinsal-Pal cable car, La Tossa ski lift and the Pla de la Cot conveyor belt.
- At Grandvalira, these lifts are the Canillo gondola, the El Tarter gondola, the Soldeu gondola, the Els Pioners gondola (Pas de la Casa), the Funicamp, the Montmalús surface lift and the Xavi chairlift.
The Mountain Pass also includes first-aid service and transfer to the resort’s medical centre in case of accidents on the trails and slopes set up for these sports.
The pass also provides access to resort lifts operating during the 2024 summer months.
Do you have any questions?
We answer all your questions about the new Mountain Pass. Why is it necessary, if you need it while the station is closed or if you can be sanctioned if you don't take it.
Remember that the Mountain Pass gives you access to 27 mountain ski circuits and a total of 13 ski lifts.
Ski mountaineering itineraries during opening hours
Itineraries outside opening hours (From 5.30 pm to 10 pm)
- El Tarter → Gall de Bosc → Soldeu → Bosc Fosc → Os → Duc → Cap de Llosada. Slope.
- Soldeu → Bosc Fosc → Os → Duc → Cap de Llosada. Slope.
- Pas de la Casa → Directa → Pista Llarga / Pic Blanc. Slope.
- Grau Roig → Circuit Montmalus → Pista Montmalus. Slope.
* From 10 pm to 7 am, it is not allowed to practice mountain skiing on the slopes of the ski resort.