With 2.488 meters high, it is the highest shelter of Andorra. It has 6 rooms that welcome 50 persons.
The entire refuge, the common areas and the rooms, offer views that will not leave you indifferent. It has a large terrace where you can rest outdoors, a spacious and comfortable dining room with exquisite meals, cozy rooms, and a bathroom with shower.
What should I bring?
- High level of skiing and experience with alpine skiing.
- Good physical fitness.
- Required safety equipment.
- Proper clothing and footwear for alpine skiing.
- Comfortable clothing for nighttime.
- You do not need to bring indoor footwear, we provide it.
Do I need to bring a sleeping bag?
- It is not necessary. We have bed linen sets made from organic materials.
What are the opening and closing dates?
- Winter: 1 December until the end of April (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Other days for 5+ people with prior reservation