Grandvalira repeats this unique event for the 2018-19 season. On the 9th and 10th of March, the Grau Roig sector will host the second edition of the Grandvalira Snowbike, a competition that will be held with conventional or electric mountain bikes. To be able to move around in the snow, no special equipment is necessary, but in case of soft snow, the use of wide tires (plus or fat) is recommended.
Sector: Grau Roig
Date: March 9 and 10
Circuit: Track available the week before the test
Km and slope: 22 km with an approximate vertical gain of 700mts
Categories: Bike: Open man and Open Woman // E-Bike: Open Man and Open Woman
Saturday March 9
- Delivery of numbers 12:00 a -17: 00 h Grau Roig Center Activities Roc Roi.
- Official training in the circuit allowed from 12:00 to 17:00 h (only in partial section of the circuit).
- Official race briefing: 5:00 pm at the Cubu Grau Roig Building.
Sunday, March 10
- Delivery of numbers: 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Grau Roig Center Activities Roc Roi (we recommend collecting dorsal Saturday).
- 09:15 h Brief technical explanation of the route on the starting line.
- 09:30 h Departure Bike/E-Bike.
- 12: 00-13: 30 pm Lunch at the Cubil Grau Roig Building and awards ceremony.
- Registration € 35 (Includes dorsal - food - specific insurance).
- Registration day of race and previous day € 55.
CLOSING REGISTRATION THURSDAY 7 AT 23:00 H
+ Info: email@example.com